Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday October 30th, 2014


Thursday
8:00 Amrap at 80%
5 hspu
10 Box jumps 24"
30 double unders

7 rounds + 5 HSPU (kipping) - I started on a 1 min per round pace, and fell off that a bit toward the end. Box jumps seemed to be the biggest issue. All put 1 round of HSPU (kipped) were unbroken. All DUs were unbroken. Really suprised at how much the box jumps smoked me today, was landing bent over toward the end.

 Rest 4 minutes

8:00 Amrap at 90%
10 hang power snatch #75
10 wallball #30lb
10 knees to elbow pullups

4 rounds + 3 HPS - I was able to keep moving on this one. All of the hang power snatches were unbroken, the first wall balls were unbroken, and then 5-5, 4-4-2, 4-3-3. The K2E pull-ups were very tough to get a rhythm, and were mostly broken into 4-4-2, and fell to some singles on the last round.

Rest 4 Minutes then:

300m row, max calories 29 calories - WOW, I felt awful after this one, I really wanted the 30 cals, but I fell off the last 100, couldn't keep in the 2K plus range, fell to 1700s. I make have felt like puking just a bit after this one.

4 minutes at Games pace burpee box step overs w/ #35 dbs

Finished with 32 burpee box step/overs, didn't feel as recovered as i expected after the row, but I just tried to keep moving. I fell off just a bit around the high teens and again at 25. Glad to have been over 30 on this one today.


No comments:

Post a Comment