Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday October 11th, 2014

Trying to up that #sockcred @elijahezmuhammad #mysockgameiskillingyours

Then did some work:
SATURDAY
A. Front Squat: 3-3-3 41X1, 3:00 rest

#250-#250-#250 - holding upright in the front rack is th toughest part for me, I keep losing the bar from my fingertips...


then: 4:00 amrap:
4 Deadlifts #325
4 Muscle ups
finished 3 rounds and 4 reps

I hit the first sets of deads and muscle ups unbroken, the rest of the deads were done in singles, I was trying not to rust so that I wouldn't tweak my back. The MUs went unbroken, 3-1, 2-1-fail-1, 1. I feel I should have been able to get through 4 full rounds on this one. I need to push the pace a bit on the deads and I have to get better at string MUs when fatigued!

rest as needed then:

Three rounds for time of:
15 Wallballs #30
10 Toes to Bar

2:58 - I was hoping to finish under 2:#0, but had it handed to me on the WBs. I opened big 10-5, then 7-3-5, and finally 4-4-2-1-4 (got sloppy). I did all of the TTB unbroken. Round 1 was right around 50s, a minutes-ish for the second and around a minute for round 3. Felt like the open workouts at one point!


Rest 4:00

then:

30 Dumbbell Burpee Box Step-Overs #45, 20" box #

finished in 4:02 (I was hoping for sub-4 on this one) that was bad...this is a tough one for me to cycle, I was worried about biting it on the box. i think I have more in me from this one after having now done this particular movement! #crossfit #socktober #sockwars

No comments:

Post a Comment