Monday, February 9, 2015



That look when you're contemplating that 2 second pause squat at 98% of your 1RM.

Really wasn't feeling it this morning. I'm fighting off another cold of some sort, get a bit rattly in my lunges when the intensity picks up...sucks, I hate this feeling! I can't seem to get any traction right now.










Monday:
A. EMOM 10: 25 DU, 1 snatch #165 -

finished, not pretty, missed a couple times in the DUs and had to try 2x on the snatch a couple times






B. HBBS 2-2-1-1 22X1 #305-#310-#325-#340
these felt pretty solid, especially considering I wan't wearing my oly shoes for this one, Nike Metcon 1s FTW.

then For time:

15 MU (5-3-3-3-2-1)
15 squat cleans #185 (all singles)



5:49, got a bit of a cold coming on so my lungs rattled when I tried to push to the high end. Wanted sets of 5 on the MUs but that wasn't happening today. I didn't miss any of the squat cleans, the positions felt pretty solid, I jsut couldn't push as quick as I wanted to on these. Very frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment