Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Mere hours from the time I am composing this post, the first workout of the 2014 CrossFit Games Season will be announced.  I thought I would post my workout videos from my first open in 2012. I this point I had been training "crossfit" for a couple of months and heard about the online competition, where you could compare yourself to the rest of the world in this test of fitness. I look back at these videos and cringe at most of my movements (not that I approach anything close to virtuosity now). I fell that I have come a long way in the past two year, and I still have a long way to go on this journey. I have been working toward tomorrow night since last March, and I hope I am ready and up to the challenge. 

Crossfit Open 2012

12-3 

No comments:

Post a Comment