Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday February 24th, 2014

A. Snatch technique work. 15 minutes. Work on speed, transition under bar, moving fast. 

Worked up to #135, #145. These felt better for most of the reps. I felt like I was able to drive lower than usual. I still need to work on not being quite so wide. I'll post video later for this. 


B. For time: 30 Chest to bar pullups

1:14 opened with 18 straight and then broke the remaining into 2s and 4s. 

then for time:

250m row
10 KBS #70
10 Burpees
10 KBS
10 Burpees
#250m row

FInished in 3:34. This left me gasping at the end. I held the pace during the first row in the sub-1:30/500 pace. The KBS went fine, I tried to find a smooth flow to the burpees. The second set of KBS started a bit rough, then smoothed out. The second burpees were not as smooth, but I kept moving. I was able to hold the last row in the high 1:30s/500 pace. I was spent from this, but my recovery time felt pretty good as I cooled down and finished up for the morning. 

Less than a week til the Open! Almost Go Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment