Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday February 15th, 2014


SATURDAY

Testing Day:  
Amrap in 17 minutes
7 Toes to bar
9 Box jumps 24"
7 KBS @ #70

I finished 14 rounds and 9 reps (7 T2b and 2 box jumps). I stayed unbroken on everything save 1 rep on the box jumps and 1 rep on the kettlebell swings. I felt pretty solid through round 10 then started to falter a bit. I hit the first 3 rounds before the 14 minute mark hit then started to drop off somewhat. I began round 13 with around 2:40 left on the clock. Overall this was solid, I have video I'll post below later on today. I feel that I need to be able to cycle the box jumps more quickly, I stepped down most rounds and it looked slow on the video. Definitely something I need to evaluate going into the open. 

then:

30 minutes of Z1 flow - row, roll, AD, stretch, etc. I spent some time rolling and rowing and working out some positions. Fell pretty good now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment