Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 8th, 2014

SATURDAY

Testing Day:

CrossFit Open Workout 11.4 
10 minute clock
60 bar facing burpees (feet must leave and land together)
30 OHS #120
10 Muscle ups
If you get through 10, start the burpees over. Score is total reps.

I finished with 99 reps (60 bar facing burpees, 30 overhead squats, 9 muscles ups)

I finished the 60 burpees in a bit under 4 minutes, my plan was to hit 15 every minute, and I was slightly ahead of the pace through 2 minutes, and then fell off my pace just a bit. I stilled finished those under 4 minutes so I was pleased with that portion. I finished the overhead squats 2ith around 2:38 on the clock. This was a portion that I was not moving very quickly. I broke the reps into 9-2-7-4-4-4. I failed 1 rep at rep 10. I had originally planed to 20 10-10-5-5, but I was not feeling these. Looking at the video, I probably took too long before I started the muscle ups. I was hoping to cycle these in 3s. I hit 3, come off the rings and failed at number 4. I then hit 2 - 2 and 2, failing to cycle the 3 rep. I finished with 9 total muscle ups. I think if I had cut down some time transitioning between movements, I would have been able to finish 1 full round.





then Z1 flow

I spent around 40 minutes on the bike this morning, I kept the heart rate low, and just spun it out. I finished 10ish miles in around 45 minutes, the temperature just happened to be around 15 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment