Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday February 22nd, 2014

Saturday

Testing Day:  Fran- ALL OUT

Fran was not kind this morning.  I finished around 4:20.  26s slower than my last Fran. The thrusters felt better than my previous Frans, but I was a mess on the pull-ups.  I had no rhythm to them today.  I was unable to generate any momentum today.  I finished the round of 21 at the 1:25 , and it took longer than that for the round of 15.  I wasn't very pleased with this performance this morning.  I didn't seem to have it together for this one.





REST at least 1 hour then:

For time: 80 Wallballs #20, 45 double unders, 6 muscle ups.

This went better than Fran. I finished in 5:12. Split the Wall Balls up into sets of 10 trying to cycle every 20 seconds and then a 10s break.  I finished the wall balls around the 3:45 mark. These felt very solid today.  I failed a couple of times on the DUs.   Coming back to the MUs, I went 3-2-fail-1. Similar to the pull-ups, I didn't feel I was generating anything from my shoulders.  





I did feel a bit off this morning.  Not sure what was going on with things today. i'm hoping that this cough is Fran related and not something coming on for the next few days... the "Open" is less than a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment