Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday February 26th, 2014

WEDNESDAY
A. HBBS 1-1/4     3-3-3-3

#215, #225, #255, #265

These felt better than last week. I was able to get deeper on the squat. I felt better driving out of the second bottom, well except for the first rep at #265.

B. EMOM 10 minutes
5 deadlifts #225
5 kipping HSPU
5 box jump to 30"

Finished all of the rounds within the minute. I had around 10-15 seconds left on the first few rounds, and progressed to the point of "walking rest" between movements. Deadlifts felt solid, finished with no back issues even though I was going quicker than normal. The kipping HSPU were a bit of a mess. I was able to fall into a rhythm on a few rounds, and was off on others. The box jumps went fine, just hard to cycle the 30" with much speed for me. 

Then

AD - 15 @97% - 1:45 easy spin. 8 sets

I held the 15s intervals in the high 500 watts, just under the redline. The easy spins dropped into the lower 100s. I didn't feel like I was going to loose it during the intervals. I was a sweaty mess after 16 minutes of AirDyne though.

In a little over 48 hours I'll find out whether or not my training will pay off. I'm looking forward to the test. 


No comments:

Post a Comment