Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday January 14th, 2014

Squat Clean:
Building quickly to a 5RM.

 I was able to hit #175 on this.  I felt like I was getting knocked back on my heels toward the end of the cycle. I definitely felt my hips being high.  I need to focus on getting lower and moving the bar straight up. I think I can get #185.




Then 
6 rounds
2 muscle ups, 6 burpees over box (24"), 9 wall ball (10'/20lbs), 40 DU. Rest 2 minutes. 

1 - 1:25 - MUs felt good, BOB felt good, I don't feel like I can cycle Wall Balls very well.  Started doing my double unders on the turf, the extra drag always pull-s me out of my rhythm.

2 - 1:20 - felt good, stayed unbroken, DUs we 15 & 25

3 - 1:20 - recovered well, missed 2nd muscle up, but didn't drop off the rings. DUs went unbroken this
round

4 - 1:20 - MUs felt like I was getting high n the rings before turning over, DUs unbroken again. 

5 - 1:23 - Everything went smooth until I got the DUs, dropped my rope, and was off for the first 15 or so. 

6 - 1:20 - felt pretty fresh, went unbroken on the DUs.

I felt I was able to keep it under the red line and was ready to tackle each successive round. The wall balls are something that seem tough for me to cycle much faster. Overall I felt this session went pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment