Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6th, 2013 Training

10 min EMOM
3 power cleans
3 front squats
3 jerks

All of these were preformed at #155. These felt very heavy today. I'm not sure my warm-up was sufficient to get my blood moving and ready to perform these movement at this weight. My sleep was frequently interupted last night, and I may have been felling some fatigue from it as well. I was able to maintain the 3-3-3 for the full 10 minutes with usually 20-24 seconds to recover before going again.  

The second portion of this mornings work was another EMOM, this time for 12 minutes. 

12 min EMOM
7 toes to bar
35 double unders

I felt better on this than the first, these movements are more in my comfort zone. I was able to go unbroken on all of the toes to bar, and unbroken for the first 8 rounds of the double unders, and missed in the high 20s on the next 3 rounds, but was able to finish unbroken on the last round. I finished the work with around 24 - 26 seconds left on each round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment