Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27th, 2014


Monday



A. Snatch Balance 3-3-3-3-3 

This felt better today than previous.  


B.  Squat Snatch - 15 minutes to build to a max. 

I was able to get under #140, but looking at the video, I was only able to just reach parallel.  I'm still getting a bit wide.  I need to invest more time in mobility at the bottom and footwork to get there.  Also, I didn't feel smooth on my pulls today.  I felt like my hips were coming way high.  



C1.  Shoulder Press  3-3-3-3 rest 10 sconds
C2. 4 x 15 CTB Pullups -  Rest 2 minutes 

#140-#145-#150-#155

I was abler to hit all of these for 3. They felt pretty solid, but I'm not sure I could cycle #160. 

9-6, 9-6, 9-3-3, 7-3-3-2, 5-5-5

CTB felt good for the first 7-8, then fell apart. Breaking the last set up into 5s, I was able to cycle and stay solid.  I need to check my cycle time for these pieces. 

then

For time: 30 burpees jumping to a target 6" above reach, 30 power snatch, #95

I finished this in 3:18. The first 20 burpees felt good and I fell into a rhythm. The next 10 were not as smooth, but I kept moving.  I came off these around the 1:15ish mark and moved to the power snatches.  I cycled the first 10 unbroken and felt solid.  I dropped and neede (what felt like) a quick second to recover. The next 10 I broke into 5s.  These felt ok.  I didn't get my hands set quit right on the second 5 and felt a little unbalanced.  I broke the next 10 into 3-3-4.  These felt ok.  I didn't video, but I think I was using more arms tha legs in this movement.  I need to be more efficient.  


No comments:

Post a Comment