Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday April 2nd, 2015



Strength:
 A. Build to a heavy single Power Snatch - #165 - couldn't pull quickly under the bar for the catch on #170. I'm also not happy with my catch positions, I tend to pop my right leg out to get depth rather than dropping into that quarter-ish squat. Also the #17- felt like a million pounds coming off the ground.

B. Build to a heavy singles clean and jerk - #225 - the cleans were ok, just felt like I had not pop to drive under the bar on the jerks. Also my transitions from clean to jerk were not smooth!



C1. Wt Pull-Up 3x4 (#53-#53-#60)
C2. Wt Dip 3x4 (#53-#53-#60)

These were ok. I tried to have solid reps and hit good positions. I was not able to hold the hollow position on the pull-ups throughout though.

Then for time:

Row 250m (sub1:30)
30 AirDybe Cals (above 300 watts)
Row 250m (1:33ish)

3:20, wanted sub 3:00 but the #AirDyne stole my soul! I couldn't seem to push into the 400s and sustain it on the AD today.


 Legs felt tired today, my right shoulder felt a bit tweaky on one of the snatches and in the C&J. I really had trouble getting into positions today in both of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment