Thursday, April 9, 2015

At least the #sockgame was on point today...


 For time at 90%: 
50 Calories
40 TTB
30 Wall Balls
20 Power Snatch (#135)
10 Muscle Ups

Time: 11:18 

Row: finished in right around 2:00, held it between 1600- and 1400 calories/hour, felt ok. Really tried to keep the stroke rate to the high 20s.

TTB: Cycled in 5s til the last 15ish, then went 3-2. These felt off today. Took around 2:00 to cycle these today. My legs were flailing on this one, couldn't keep it together.

Wall Balls: I cycled these in 3 sets of 10, they felt good at the time, it did, however, take me 1:15 to get through it.

Power Snatch: This was very tough today and couldn't cycle very quickly (around 6-11 seconds between reps). These took right at 3:00 to finish. These just felt very slow. I need to quit whipping my head backwards during these.

Muscle Ups: I couldn't cycle muscle ups at all. Took right over 2:00 to finish 10.

This workout was similar to 14.4, although 10 less of every movement, and power snatches instead of power cleans. I was able to get to the muscle ups with 4:05 (9:55) left in that workout. I really thought i could get the whole chipper finished before then today, but I was wrong. I felt very fatigued today. I probably need to add a little more sleep into my schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment