Saturday, April 18, 2015

Benchmark Saturday:


 "Jackie"
 For time:
1000 meter row (3:30)
50 Thrusters (unbroken)
30 pull-ups (10-5-3-2-3-2-2-2-1)

I finished in 7:13, which is 30+ seconds faster than a couple years ago. Ehhhh. I think I should have pushed that harder, pull-ups were a mess!


Row: Finished in 3:30, 1:45 pace, I should be able to hold a 1:40 for this distance.

Thrusters: Unbroken! I was pleased with that, cycle time needs to be better, finished in just under 2:00. Felt my hands creep in as I cycled these. Not much front rack support on these, no pop off the shoulders, lots of grip!

Pull-ups: Took over 1:30 to complete these. Butterfly was more like a moth! 10 then 5 then 3s and 2s, with a single at the end! Not happy with these. I need to be able to hit larger sets of pull-ups under fatigue. Didn't have a rhythm. Mess!

Not happy with this one, but it's on me! I needed to push harder. Didn't have it this morning1




No comments:

Post a Comment