Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tuesday April 29th, 2014

Tuesday:
A. Jerk behind the neck - 5 sets of 3 @70% of jerk 1RM
I used #145 for this one. Felt ok. Hand was ok. The return from the jerk to the high back position is not real comfortable.

B. Push Press - 4 sets of 5 @75% 1Rm push press #155

These felt really heavy!

C. Jerk dip squat - 80% (of jerk) 3 sets of 5. #195

These were different. I expect this will get me more comfortable under the weight.



then:


3 rounds for time:


50 double unders
15 pull-ups

Finished in 4:00. Pull-ups were the sticking point, went 15, then 8-7 and in 5s for the last round. I broke at 30 on the first set due to wardrobe malfunction (i.e. forgot to tie my shorts, which reminded me of the very first competition I was a part of and had the same thing happen. Of course in that comp, I barely had double unders.). The next two sets were as usual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment