Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday May 31st, 2014

A. Back Squat 3 sets of 3 @ 80% (#270) - these felt a bit rough this morning. Legs felt tired. Probably poor nutrition, less sleep over the past couple days, and spending nearly 13 hours in a car between Thursday and Friday.

B. Snatch (Squat): 2 sets of 3 @70% (#115), 3 sets of 2 @ 75% (#125) - these felt fairly solid as I got loose during them, had a miss, but ok otherwise I felt.

C. Clean (Squat) & Jerk: 2 sets of 3 @ 70%, 3 sets of 2 @ 75% - tried to get under the bar quickly, and did ok for the most part, but I felt fatigued on these, very badly. Didn't have the ability to cycle these very quickly today.

then
4 rounds for time:
50 double unders, 20 KBS #70

6:47 -  I was totally gased on this one. Broken on the DUs, missed a couple in round 1 so I broke them before they broke me (for the most part) in rounds 2, 3, and 4. I was able to do the KBS unbroken. My first round was 1:20 and 1:40 for round two(don't have the splits for the other two due to clock on phone being covered by a text message). I am a bit off for the time being as I try to get stronger, but I should be able to knock this one out fully unbroken and sub 6 minutes. Just didn't have it on this one today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment