Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday May 14th, 2014

A. Back Squat - 5 sets of 5 at 83% 1RM
#260 for 4 sets, and #270 for 1 set. I used the weight belt for this one today, my back felt a bit tweaky so I wanted to be sure to protect it on these. I felt solid coming out of the bottom on these. 

B. Block (or hang) Clean (mid-thigh) - 3 sets of 5 @70%
#170 - #175 - #180 - I broke these into singles in the first set, a double and singles in set 2 and 3. These felt better today than last week. I still need to get more comfortable in the front rack and dropping under the bar. Just need to get out of my own head on these.


C. Halting Clean Deadlift - 85% (of clean) x 3 x 3
#215 - went fine, tried to get comfortable in these.

then:


EMOM 10 minutes: 3 Muscle Ups

I held all sets to 3 unbroken. I had a blister develop on my 9th set of these. Otherwise these felt good, and I think my endurance for these has increased a lot in the past several months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment