Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wednesday April 30th, 2014

WEDNESDAY

A. Back Squat - 5 sets of 5 at 75% 1RM


#230 - These went without the Oly shoes. I feel that my mobility is improving, though I have a long way to go!

B. Hang Clean - 5 sets of 5 @65% 1RM

#185 - these went ok.  I tried to work on keeping my arms extended the end of the pull.  These feel a bit better than previously.

C. Halting Clean Deadlift - 80% (of clean) x 3 x 3

#195 - these went ok. I need to get comfortable in these positions.  I worked to get it into a good spot.



then:8 min. amrap @85%: 12 STO #115 Axel, 30 DU, 2 MU

4 rounds and 42 reps (didn't have time for the final 2 MUs). Round 1 went unbroken and 2-3 went 6-6, and unbroken on the DUs and MUs.  I failed on a MU on round 4, didn't stay tight on the transition and my arm went out to the side. Round 5 was much the same and ran out of time on the 5th MUs. I felt a bit smoked on the STO.  

No comments:

Post a Comment