Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday June 3rd, 2015



A video posted by thadhaines (@thadhaines) on

This one is not the most interesting or sexy of workouts, but everything has a purpose.


45:00 #AirDyne - held the wattage to around 180ish. Over 400 calories. I feel a little better about my 10 AMRAP for calories after hearing John Welborn (Power Athlete) discuss how almost unattainable the "300" workout on an AD6 on the Power Athlete HQ PodCast with one of the Gym Jones coaches.

Every 5:00 off and 3 dead-hang to inverted. I seem to have a few issues on this movement. I don't seem to be able to "loosen" and open my shoulders upon the return to the bottom while under tension. I have more knee bend than I should have for this movement. Also, I noticed I would begin by pulling with my arms instead of initiating with my core. 















#CrossFit #CrossfitMasters #rttg16

No comments:

Post a Comment