Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday January 3rd, 2014


Saturday:


Warm-Up:
Dynamic
Bands
PVC
Barbell

then EMOM 10
5 power snatch #75 – #95 + 15 DUs
+1 PS. +5 DUs every other round

this may have gotten a bit aggressive, or it could be me today not being 100%. I had to put my pullover back on after this to keep from feeling cold. 

rest as needed then
 Open 14.1 retest 
AMRAP 10 
30 DUs
15 Power Snatch #75

354, 7 rounds + 39 reps

ll take it since I've been coughing my head off this AM, and my only sweat has been a cold one, but the @crossfitgames Open doesn't care if you get sick! You have to preform not matter what during those 5 weeks of the Open to move forward, so i figured I'd train the way I may have to compete. Those 5 weeks are truly a fragile thing, one sickness, one wrong move and a small injury can undo a whole year of training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment