Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday April 9th, 2014





AM:

A. On a 15-minute running clock:

Run 1 mile - in the remaining time, take one attempt to establish a single set of unbroken Kettlebell Swings #70

I finished the mile in 7:37, still feeling under the weather. I only managed 40 swings with the #70 on this one.


B. On a 15-minute running clock:

Run 1 mile - in the remaining time, take one attempt to establish a single set of unbroken Double-Unders

I finished just over 7 minutes for the run and then hit 133 DUs before breaking.



PM

1 Power Clean & 2 split Jerks 10 X 1 EMOM

I worked up to #205 on this portion. I am not dropping low enough to gain an advantage on this movement. Lots of technique work to do on this one.



+

EMOM 10:

Even: 4 Muscle ups

Odds: 3 deadlifts heavy, 3 box jumps 30"

I went #315 touch and go, and bounding on the box jumps. I finished unbroken in sets of 4 on the muscle ups. Everything felt real solid on these.



then 1000 meter row - I finished under 4 minutes, but my lungs were protesting on the one. If I don't feel an improvement in the morning, it's off to the "Doc-In-A-Box" for a Z pack for me. I detest feeling this way!


No comments:

Post a Comment