Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thursday October 1st, 2015


A video posted by thadhaines (@thadhaines) on

 Felt a bit fatigued today...I'm not sure I am getting enough out of my warm-up...need to be more focused and get ready...
A. Squat clean & split jerk, build quickly to a single @ 80-85% 1RM - #215 - positions felt better, but everything felt a bit heavy today

B. Front squat, build quickly to a tough double - #245(hips were tight today) - took #265 off the rack and didn't feel it going down for a double so I reracked it...not sure about this one today...

+ 5-4-3-2-1 @ high effort:
Muscle-ups(all unbroken)
Strict handstand push-ups(ugly after the 1st 5)
Thrusters, 100 med ball(unbroken, but these are awful, just sayin)

5:54...slow HSPU - disappointed by the HSPU...I couldn't cycle them quickly and was at singles for 4 onward...really thought I'd get this one unbroken for the HSPU.


800m easy jog 4:00ish #crossfit #crossfitmasters #fcfmasters #rtg16


No comments:

Post a Comment