Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday May 14th, 2015



A. Work to a max snatch for the day: #175, missed #185 - felt pretty solid up to the miss at #185, worked up in 10s from #115.

B. CTB Pull-Ups: 1 x max - 12, very ugly - did these pretty much without a warm-up, just went from snatches to them. Didn't feel these today. Also, my right shoulder felt a bit tweaky. It was not noticeable during the snatches, but I noticed it during push-ups in the warm-up and on the pull-ups,



Then for time 20 Squat Snatches @ 77% of A (#135) 3:11 - got fatigued quick in this one, all singles, didn't feel like I got my hips low as I got tired. 10 reps shy of a full "Isabel" (full squat version), which I have not tested. I'm not real sure where my time should be on this one. I'd like to get to the point where I can hit these in 3s and maybe 5s (eventually) instead of the singles. I always play squats snatches conservative in a task specific workout as I'm not quite confident in my technique.






No comments:

Post a Comment