Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday May 16th, 2015




Saturday:

A. Build to a heavy clean grip deadlift - #365

B. Sorenson Hold - 1 x max - 1:07
Hamstrings were fried up after this one!
C. DB external rotation - 1 x max (L-4, R-fail) #20
D. Powell Raise - 1 x max (L-3, R- fail) #20
E. Trap 3 Raise - 1 x max (L-3, R-Fail) #20

I used #20 on thes, which is slightly less than 10% of my CGBP of #240. Since the CGBP and Power Clean max last week my right shoulder has felt a bit weak in certain positions. I may have sprained my AC joint. Definitely exposed some issues with these movements. I have felt the need for some shoulder work for a while and have consider getting into the Crossover Symmetry system to improve the shoulder health.



Then AMRAP 10
AirDyne calories (aka World's Most Awful Test)

178 calories (217 watt average)

I am dissapointed with my effort on this one. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted my pace to be, and probably started out  abit hot. I was wanting 200+, really hoping to be around 220. I felt really out of shape on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment