Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday May 7th, 2015



Thursday:
A. Single Leg Elevated Split Squat (Bulgarian Split Squat)
1 x ME - #60 8 reps left, 4 reps right, felt awkward, not sure if I was hitting the depth necessary. I had a tough time staying upright, I wanted to bend at the waist to get depth.



B. 3 x max DUs - 121 - 125 - 130 rest 3:00 bet
This really got my shoulders pumped and heart rate up! These were 3 fairly solid efforts, I've hit the 150 mark before, but these were solid. I did notice that I started flopping the arms around the 80-90s. Also, it is VERY tough to count and breath at the same time!




 C. 20 sets of 5 UB CTB Pull-Ups -
13:40 - slow, no flow but no tears thanks to @thenaturalgrip, those things are legit! I didn't really have a plan, just wanted to be sub-15 on this one. I may have been able to push the pace a bit more, should have tried every 20s for a set, but I was trying to ensure no fails for this test. I want to get my technique down, I feel like I'm just flopping around.


No comments:

Post a Comment