Monday, March 16, 2015

Second go around with 15.3


...same as before but just a bit faster.
I'm definitely leaning where my weakness are during this year's Open!

I again hit 425 reps (made it through 54 Double Unders on the 3rd round). My tie break dropped to 9:20. The MUs felt solid, I went 7, 2-2-2-1, 2-2-2-1. i would like to get where I can hit 4-3 consistently when fatigued. The wall balls went in sets of 10 on the first 2 rounds, and a 10 and mostly 5s on the third round. These still wear me down, I'm not comfortable pushing the high reps on these right now. I need to refine the technique a bit, too much of the ball hitting and skipping up instead of bouncing and returning. I was able to get back to the DUs with about 40s left, but couldn't run the table to finish out. Tough one, I feel I left a bunch of reps on the table, but I need to realize that's where I am right now.

Some recovery later and then back to it tomorrow to keep pushing forward! 15.4 is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment