Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday July 7th, 2014

Back at it after a great couple of weeks of vacation (more on that later)!

MONDAY

A. Hang Snatch - heavy(ish) singles; 5 x 1 @#125 - these felt surprisingly good. I felt like I was getting under the bar better today than the one day last week.

B. Clean and Jerk. 5 x 1 @#175 - these were solid. Felt ok.

C. FS: 2 x 2 @#215 - these felt off. I wasn't comfortable in the front rack at all.
THEN

3 rounds for time: 
20m #375 yolk carry
3 bar MU
45 DUs

I finished in 5:20. The yoke carry felt heavy! I had to break up the muscle up, couldn't find a groove on these and the DUs (had to use Jason's rope since I seem to have donated mine to CrossFit Key West) had a miss in each round. Overall it was ok, I kept moving and tried not to get frustrated. 

This was a solid training day to get me back on track, now to get that nutrition dialed back in...

No comments:

Post a Comment