Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mondays

I'm going to start using this for two purposes:

1. Document my workouts
2. Other thoughts on life

Started the day off with the MTBStrengthCoach's August Punisher 2 Workout:

10 Minutes, as many rounds of Guard Press (50 lbs dumbbells), Lunges (10 x each leg), and Renegade Rows (20 lbs dumbbells).

16 minutes of 40 sec on 20 sec off of Single Arm Swing (30 lbs dumbbell), Jump Rope (mostly in the 80s), Romanian Dead Lift to Single Arm Row (30 lbs dumbbell), and Single Leg Medicine Ball Push-ups (20+ reps)

I followed this with a set of Swiss Ball Roll-outs and Four Wall Walks (thigh to wall and thigh to floor).

In the afternoon, I was able to put in 10 miles of the Road SS before we held Parent Teacher Conferences in the evening.

I really don't like this time change, too dark too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment